• The authorities drop plans to consider the amendment to Vehicle Act 1979, which will allow personal automobiles to be hired by call-taxi services.
• The life of taxi cabs be extended to 12 years from nine years.
• The authorities reconsider the Department of Land Transport’s mandate that all taxi cabs be installed with the Taxi OK GPS system, because this system is “quite useless”.
• The price of Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) fuel be reduced, so it costs cabbies no more than Bt10 per kilometre.
• Annual interest on loans paid by cabbies should be fairer.
• Insurance policies for taxicabs should be same and as cheap as insurance for personal cars.